martedì 26 giugno 2012

Expositions and Hysteria

my dear friends from the whole wide food chain, I have an announcement to make:
on Sunday the 1st of July (oh!, Summer I love you) your favourite Blind(Fat)Elf (that would be me) will take part in an exposition (I'm using too many parenthesys today) (damn it).

said exposition will be great, awesome, BRILLIANT, and it will feature many great artists. And me. it's taking place in Villa Gregoriana, a gorgeous forest near Tivoli, with waterfalls and all that beautiful shit.
I will be there from 10.30 to 13.00 talking about my art, for those who are willing to listen. 
here's  a little preview:

traduzione per gli amici romani: sto affa' 'na mostra.


oh and the image below is a 5minutes ME and my classy way of tackling exams.
SOME MORE FETAL POSITION WILL SAVE ME


6 commenti:

  1. I romani dicheno: Ce stò a venì.
    Amico, le Hairy legs m'hanno fatto taja XD E non sei grasso! Blaf!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ma ora che ho finito gli esami diventeró una belliiiiissima farfaaaalla

      Elimina
  2. In bocca al lupo per la mostra! Sono sicura che sarà straordinaria. Io sono troppo lontana, ma invidio chi verrà ad ascoltarti!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie romina! Alla fine è stato molto divertente :)

      Elimina
  3. Risposte
    1. Yaaaay! Thank you gabriel :) cheers right back to youuu

      Elimina